Users can be automatically booked into courses based on Shibboleth attributes. Course identifiers are transferred in a configurable attribute. These identifiers are inserted into a pre-booking table at login. If a course with the identifier already exists, the booking is made immediately. Otherwise, the booking is made when a new course is created with the identifier or when the identifier is entered for an existing course.
The configuration is set in olat.local.properties.
- method.auto.enabled: Enable the automatic booking in general.
- method.auto.shib.shib: The name of the Shibboleth attribute which contains the course identifiers.
- method.auto.shib.splitter: Type of the course attribute splitter. The type "Semicolon" indicates that the identifiers are concatinated by ";".
- method.auto.shib.identifiers: In which course attributes should the identifiers be searched
- internalId: ID
- externalId: External ID
- externalRef: Reference
- method.auto.externalRef.delimiter: The external reference of the course may have multiple values concatinated by this delimiter.